Please read carefully before placing an order.
Yep! Returns happen. It is okay! We want you to love your purchase!! If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please glance over the instructions for returns (no exchanges)
1. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the reason.
2. Items can be returned within 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, we unfortunately do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
3. Returned items must be unworn and unwashed. If the item appears to have been worn or if the tags have been removed, it will not be eligible for returns.
4. The customer is responsible for return shipping cost.
5. We check our products very carefully before we ship them out, but if you receive a defective item, please email us with pictures of the product within 14 days after purchase. After 14 days, we wont be able to help you.
***Important: Once we ship your package out, we are no longer responsible for your package. It is under the care of the post office and is out of our control. We do not issue any refunds for misdelivered packages. This is why we provide you the tracking numbers. Please contact your local post office if you don't receive your package even though it shows as delivered. The post office may have made a mistake while delivering the package. Please, only agree to this term before you make any purchase.
We charge a flat rate of $4.99 for shipping anywhere in the U.S. Shipping is free for all order over $69 (3-5days)
$13 Flat Rate Standard Shipping for orders up to $50 (2-4 weeks)
$18 Flat Rate Standard Shipping for orders over $50 (2-4 weeks)
$18 Flat Rate Standard Shipping for orders up to $50 (2-4 weeks)
$25 Flat Rate Standard Shipping for orders over $50 (2-4 weeks)
***International customers are responsible for any additional customs fees that incur with your country's policies
Wash the baby clothes separately to prevent dirt from other clothes from settling on the baby's clothes
We highly recommend all clothing items to be hand washed or washed on delicate cycle with mild detergent
Some items such as knitted-wear should be laid flat to dry